La famille Robineau are doing July. Our theme, "Solidarity" - in part thinking about standing side by side with affected peoples post referendum - but also thinking about great and moving acts of Solidarity past and present.
- Sunday 10th July - 10:30am - Gathering Florence Park - and then on to Cowley Road Carnival??
- Thursday 14th July - 8pm - Community Meal J&A's
- Thursday 21st July - 9pm - Pints and Prattle - probably at the Marsh Harrier
- Big Sunday - we're not sure what to do for this since we're away for a couple of weekends....watch this space.
mayBe is made up of a couple of dozen people in and around Oxford reaching for community through sharing meals, prayers, thoughts, Eucharists and creative acts.
We have a monthly cycle of events, starting with a Soup and Soul lunch (Fridays) and including a couple of Sunday worship gatherings, and a community meal and faith discussion (Thurs eve). See what we do for deets and just drop us a line/call/tweet if you'd like to come along to anything. See our story for more on who we are and our ten year journey so far.
Recently we have been...
We're joining in with 30 Days Wild by the Wildlife Trusts encouraging us to do something to connect us to the wonderful wild world that God created us to be part of.
Here's a diary of events for the month:
Saturday, June 4, 2016 - 8:00am
Monday, May 2, 2016 - 8:43am
- Sunday 10th April. 11am. Little Sunday. Oatlands park off Botley road.
- Sunday 24th April. 11am. Big Sunday. Venue TBC.
- Thursday 28th April. 8pm. Communtiy meal at Tillly & Richard's.
To find out more about Christian Peacemaking, check out the charity called CHIPS.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 - 7:46pm
- Thursday 10th. Community meal at Tom and Abbie's.
We'll be talking about areas in our life where we have gone stale.
- Sunday 13th we went to the lambing at the Earth Trust.
- Saturday 19th 2pm: Rosa's Christening New LIFE!
Cowley St James Church. MayBe type service but with more friends. Then afternoon tea at Norham gardens till 5pm. Please say if you're okay to bring some food.
Sunday, March 6, 2016 - 8:51pm
Here's our pencilled in dates for Feb. Will update with details as soon as they're set. Please do get in touch if you'd like to come along.
- Friday 5 Feb TBC - Soup and Soul
- Sunday 14 Feb - BIG Sunday, venue TBC
- Thursday 25 February - Community meal, 8pm, chez John n Emma's
- Sunday 28 February, 8pm - Little Sunday at Bethlehem Chapel (venue TBC).
Monday, January 25, 2016 - 8:49pm