- thurs 13 august: community meal at the emma & john's
- sun16 august: 10:30 greenbelt worship run-through at Bethlehem chapel, followed by café
- thurs 20 august: community meal at rich, tracey & harvey's
- sun 23 august: 4:30pm in university parks for a worship followed by picnic and frisbee
- thurs 27 august: no community meal: packing for greenbelt!
- sun 30 august: @ greenbelt
- thurs 3 sept and sun 6 sept: no community meal/worship
- thurs 10 sept: begin new cycle, venue TBC.
freecycling to greenbelt
mayBe usually follows a seven-week cycle, six weeks of Thursday community meals and Sunday Eucharist/worship gatherings followed by a week of rest; a time for friends, family. We'll be starting a full new cycle with a new theme after Greenbelt, but let's consider the few weeks up-to Greenbelt as a mini-cycle! There's lots of food for thought and prayer in the GB theme (standing in the long now), and we've got our new forms worship contribution to get ready.
Sunday, August 9, 2009 - 1:07pm