Notes on our discussion of the Greenbelt theme, "Dreams of Home". Reflections on Home
- not just nuclear family, think of community as home.
- home sicknesses - when stuff is rubbish, familiarity takes you home.
- weird how in New Zealand they move their homes - something disconcerting about this.
- safe place to share - there are 5 levels of sharing/intimacy (includes sharing peak experiences)
- on your mobile - what is the 'home' number. have you every changed it?
- Yellow brick road - yearning for a home
- things you do when hosting, offer food, make guest comfortable, take coat...etc....
- perhaps decorate paper plates,
- something physical to take away, give out keys (blanks?)
- giving out snacks - hospitality.
- Try and keep what we do "Earnestly mayBe"
Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:11am