The theme will be HABITUS - the idea of lived theology embodied in our habits. We will consider our existing habits, good and bad, and consider cultivating new habits collectively and individually. A sort of new year's resolution for the soul!
- Friday 6th January - Epiphany night prayer and pub - hoping to book Bethlehem Chapel 8pm
- Sunday 7th January walk, hot choc and croissants and welcome the new year worship - 10am Shotover
- Thursday 12th - community meal at Team Richards 8pm
- Sunday 15th - little Sunday - 10.30am Florence Park
- Friday 20th - soup and soul 12.30pm - can anyone in Oxford offer to host this?
- Sunday 29th - big Sunday 11am - 2.30pm - hoping to book Chalgrove church with communion after lunch